Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paper Topic

The topic that I have chosen for my paper is Depression. I chose this topic because it is very personal to me and my family. My mother suffers from Depression and has for a long time. With writing this paper I like there are going to be up and downs. Hopefully I will be up for the challenge. The hardest thing I like is trying not to let it get to personal and keeping as scientific as I can. I am actually getting really excited about writing this paper.

I really enjoy being an online student. I really like the that its on my time, because being a single mother time to yourself is hard to come by. With that being a online student works for me and my son. I also really like that we have two different option when attending the seminar because I sometimes am unable to attend live seminar so I like that I have another option to chose from.

This is the first time that I have ever written blogs of any kind, so it is really new to me but I think its going to be an interesting and fun experience. I look forward to writing more and following my other classmate as they write their blogs. It is a good way to get to know everyone else outside of the online class room.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job. The flexibility of online really is great for working moms and parents of small children.

    ReplyDelete