Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unit 5

Wow! What a week it has been. I feel like last week I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. My best friend got married last Saturday and it was just amazing I think all the craziness was worth it. But now that is all over its back to work full force.

Writing to me is personal no matter what it is that I write I will try to put everything I have into what I write. A lot of the time I don't use a prewriting techniques I kinda start to write the first thing that comes to mind and just see where it goes. When it comes to school writing I seem to use brainstorming and free writing mostly. I think this to techniques because they not to formal and there room for freedom in the paper.

The only real academic challenge that I have is finding time to do everything with me working and taking care of my son on my own but at the end of the day I love the challenge and I love my life. I don't look at this challenge as a bad thing I look at it has a growing and learning period because I know things are hard now but I also know that things will get better. If you can get through the hard time you will appreciated the good times even more.


As of right now I couldn't be happier with my life. I have a great son, a job and I am going back to school. I might not have the greatest job that paid tons of money but we make it and that is all that matters to me because I know it could be worse and I appreciate everyday that I get because once you become a parent you life changes is such a huge way, you look at life in a totally different way. You make changes to fit your child's needs not your own. Which is the biggest reason I went back to school because I want what is best for my son. I want to be able to give every possibility. Some days are harder then others but just to see him smile and happy makes everything is ok to me.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great attitude about life. Your attitude will carry you to great places.

    ReplyDelete