Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Unit 8
I have not had any major big issues throughout this process except for finding more time to do everything. Sometimes I feel like I need 8 more arms then maybe I will be OK. This process has been challenge but in a good way. With a challenge things are to simple, we have to be able fight and fail at things to be able learn and achieve. I have not had a lot comments toward my blogs but that's OK. If people choose not to read them then that's there right. I look at it this way if if they want to read them awesome let me know what you if not its cool maybe next time. I actually enjoy writing in my blog it helps me relax so most likely I will continue to do so in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am proud that it has been a good experience for you. It does help to write what is on your mind. I think a clone would be nice. I would let her do the floors. I hate to mop and vacum!
ReplyDelete