Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unit 6

My last six weeks......

I give thanks everyday for what God has given my I have the best son, wonderful friends and family. These last six weeks have been fun, amazing, stressful, and most of all nothing I would have changed. My son is growing up so fast, We have recently started potty training and I don't think it could be going any better. Now we are just waiting for him to start talking. I was blessed to be able to watch my two very best friends become one. It was a day of tears, joy, love and simple happiness. The stress of the planning and waiting was well worth it because I don't think two people have ever been more perfect for each other. You know life is always stressful and sometimes painful but I think if you have just enough faith you can get though anything. Sometimes life is hard but if we can get though that we will appreciate the good times even more then before.


" just a little faith can get you though any battle but with a little more hope and love you will win the war"


I chose a very personal topic for my paper because depression hits home for me. So I really don't think it will help with later research unless the research I am doing is very personal to me. But I know I would change my topic because I think that doing something this personal challenges me to do my best. I don't like do things just because I know I can. I like things that I am going to have to work for and things I will be proud to have my stamp on because I know I worked for it.

1 comment:

  1. He must be a smart young man to be potty training now. Both of my nephews were hard to train.

    ReplyDelete